Olympic Flooring is located in Old Saybrook, Connecticut right along Boston Post Road and available for all of your floor installation needs. With many years of experience, our flooring installation experts’number one goal is the satisfaction of our customers. We know how stressful remodeling your home, or building a new home can be, and we want to help take some of that tension away. By hiring one of our experts with years of flooring installation experience, you can rest easy, knowing that your flooring will be installed quickly and safely, and they will last for years to come.
Three Reasons to Use Olympic Flooring for Your Floor Installation Needs
- Fair, Affordable Rates (No Hidden Fees) – You have worked so hard, and saved your money for so long, and now the time has finally come for you to replace your old, stained carpet for some beautiful, brand new carpet. But when you get ready to sign the papers, you read in the fine print that there is a whole slew of fees and charges you weren’t aware of. At Olympic Flooring in Old Saybrook, Connecticut, we strive to make sure you know exactly what you will be charged up-front before the floor installation begins. Our rates are fair and affordable, so you can worry less about your floor, and more about the important things in life.
- Great Customer Service – As floor installation professionals, we want to make you and your floor our number one priority. We understand how important quality home flooring is to your family. We will install your carpet, hardwood, tile, or vinyl flooring, the same way we would if we were installing it in our own home.
- Flexible Appointment Times- Your time is very important to us. We have several floor installation experts at the ready, so we can install your new floor during the most convenient time for you and your family. Need to reschedule a different time to have one of our installation experts replace, or install, your new floor? No worries, our team is one of the most understanding and flexible in the business. We want to come at the time that is best for you.
What Types of Floors Do We Install?
- Carpet – Carpet is great for a soft place to walk. It will stay warm in the winter, and cool in the summer.
- Tile – This type of flooring works great for those who want to completely customize a room in their home. It has hundreds of color options, and can even be used for creating floor murals.
- Vinyl – Vinyl is a more affordable way to create a beautiful looking room. It is easy to clean and it does not harbor mold or mildew.
- Hardwood – Hardwood will add a classic touch to any room in your home.
At Olympic Flooring, you are our most important customer. To schedule a consultation, shop for the perfect flooring type and color for your home and then use our expert floor installation services by calliing us at (860) 785-2737. Or you can visit our store to see some of our amazing flooring options.