Tile is one of the most versatile flooring options on the market. Homeowners have found dozens of uses for this material. Tile can be used for floors, countertops, backsplashes and more. You can purchase tile and have it installed with help from Olympic Flooring, the premier tile shop of Old Saybrook. We carry hundreds of colors and textures in tile to choose from. Find natural stone, ceramic, porcelain, and more! Starting a home improvement project with us is simple. You can find all of the supplies you need and get fast delivery. Then our installation experts will visit your home and place the tile that you select. Your home will look updated and refreshed in no time!
The Floor That Does It All
Tile can be used for so many things. Many customers use their tile for flooring, countertops, and shower walls. But the uses and benefits of this floor covering go far beyond that. Some of the best benefits of choosing tile are:
- Durability: There are few wear factors that will hurt tile. It is both fire and water resistant. Dropping a hot cooking pot, a candle, or a glass of water will not be a problem. It is also scratch and stain resistant. This makes tile a great option for homes with high foot traffic and family homes with children and pets. Tile can even be used outdoors because it is not affected by UV rays, rain, or dirt.
- Style Options: Tile is sold in hundreds of different styles. You can find every color, size, shape, and texture that you can imagine. Tiles can be cut to fit a variety of spaces. Mixing and matching them can be endless fun. It is easy to find a perfect match for any interior design with so many options available.
- Placement Options: The great thing about tile is that it can be used in so many different areas of the home. It works for bathrooms and kitchens because it is waterproof and stops the growth of mold and mildew. Tile is durable enough to work in high traffic areas like hallways and living rooms. It can work on patios and outdoor areas because it will not fade in sunlight or warp under rain. It can be used on walls, floors, and countertops.
- Easy Installation: Because tile is installed in a grid formation, it is generally considered one of the easiest types of flooring to place in your home. A tile installation job usually takes about a day, or a weekend for multiple rooms. This gives you more time to enjoy your home instead of worrying about inconvenient construction.
- Easy Maintenance: Tile is simple to care for. It can be mopped or swept to keep it free of dust, dirt, and other particles. On occasion, you may choose to have your grout cleaned. This is normally only necessary after a few years of constant use. Cracked tiles can easily be removed and replaced. Most tiles come pre-sealed and need little other than basic maintenance.
Order new tile flooring and get installation services from Olympic Flooring to save big in Old Saybrook.